Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday

My wonderful morning started at 5:25am, Jordan needed to be at the school prior 5:45am to catch the charter bus to Georgetown, near Austin. She was requested by her Yearbook teacher to go to the Girls Regional Soccer Tournament this weekend. The Girls are undefeated and now in Regional play. When talking to "Sandsy" her Yearbook teacher about her getting excused on Friday from school, and the hotel arrangements and such, I asked if this was part of her "consideration" towards Jordan's application towards Sports Editor next year? Flexability is good to have, as well as parental support! She laughed, recognizing my brownnosing attempts at swaying her decision, but did note that it will be part of her consideration!! :-) So, we'll see.....

At 6:20am I was home making Ali eggs for breakfast, she has a long day ahead of her. School, then stays after for Band, they have their UIL Performance this evening at 6:00, over at 7:00 which I'm picking her up, cause at that point and time we are late for our BBall Tournament, her game starts at 7:45, so she'll do her superman changing moves in the back of the truck again!!!

Last night we had soccer practice, I started watching Cranford from the BBC, it's pretty funny. However, Ali's BFF had an injury on the soccer field, she came down awkwardly on her wrist, yep it's broke thru the growth plate. Stinks, she's one of our strongest players! Ali is missing tmw's soccer game due to the basketball tournament. We have a soccer tournament next Friday and Saturday, so she'll have to make up for lost time!

It's 3:30, and I do believe it's time for me to log off of work, and take a shower, I've got places to go in a little while!

Have a great weekend everyone (I mean anyone that reads the blog anymore!!!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read it!

What is GLOW?

Suggestion: Add a map gadget so we can get a visual on your travels.

Anonymous said...

I do too, when you write something.. ha ha ..
unc Dan

Traci said...

"Glow" Dance is a themed dance, for Glow in the dark - yep they wore black with bright colors and you guessed it "Glowed in the dark"

she put glow in the dark paint on her shoe tips, nice! They had a blast, dancing and being crazy!