and a three day weekend! Oh Yea! Gas here is 3.79 today, and the weather is 90+ degrees. It's promised to be a hot weekend.
Tomorrow we're having a yard sale. Getting rid of stuff animals, old toy chests, tv, radios, breadmaker, etc basically stuff we don't use that wasting space! Chasity is joining the efforts, she has tons, and I mean tons of baby stuff, kids stuff. We went over yesterday to make a load, and have to go back today for another load, I sure hope it all sells, otherwise the next donation center that calls is going to be extremely lucky!
I'm selling cokes, water, and canned lemonade for $1 each as well, I'm thinking those will sell first!! I was going to pop popcorn and sell bags, but running out of time.
The agreement with the kids is we all get 25% of the profits, except for Chasity's stuff, she's her own bank.
Any takers on a pool of total amount sold? I'm hoping for $200 gross profit, meaning we all get $50, but I'll be happier with more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the sale!
Post a Comment