Today is a big day for Jordan, she and Sam have made their 6-month anniversary of going out. Apparently Jordan is his longest relationship, and this is Jordan's longest as well. To top the day off, she has a dentist appointment, and then off to ABS, Area Bible Study.
For Ali, she had dentist appointment this morning, then she has Wax Museum during Language Arts, this is where she dresses like Davy Crockett, has a memorized speech, against the backdrop of the Alamo that her and I painted, and then church tonight.
Steve and I look forward to a peaceful evening alone, I'm making us meatballs from a recipe I found on the Internet (http://www.recipezaar.com/69173).
Tomorrow night Ali has her band performance, where she has to dress up, so I will try and get a picture, last time it was quite difficult, but maybe I can surprise her. Also, tomorrow I'm suppose to be in a vendor sponsored golf tournament, I'm going to drive the cart that has the bevies (brews and sodas), I should be quite popular!
I'll also try and get a picture of Davy Crockett to post, she's got the raccoon tail hat, her man jeans, white t-shirt, and a work shirt (tan corduroy). Her hair blends with the hat, so she's looking like a little man (with freckles).
ta ta for now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely want to see those Daniel Boone photos!
And Jordan and Sam made 6 months, GREAT. Did they count the 2 weeks she was in Michigan? Oh yeah, they were in constant communication via texting! yep, that counts. :)
How was your dinner and quiet time with hubby?
It's DAVY CROCKETT! trust me, I've been corrected! I keep saying Davy Jones, big difference!
Post a Comment