Wednesday Ali was Davy Crockett, and tonight she had her band performance. I wasn't allowed to take the camera to the concert, a little squirt prohibited it! But I did get some pictures prior leaving the house......but I couldn't get the fusion sweatshirt off of her. Exasperating times of pre-teens!
The other night Jordan went to a play that her friends Alex and Maddy were in. After the play she hung out with the cast and crew and had a good time!
2 comments:
Who's the guy with Jordan? He looks like Scott Bakula in his Quantum Leap days - Not the Enterprise days (now). He did some other stuff too. Anyway, that is who the young man reminds me of... I used to have a crush on Bakula. :)
http://www.scottbakulaonline.com/
Wonderful, Jordan's Aunt is crushing on her friends! His name is Madison, he's a senior, and he's quite active in drama. She's really enjoyed his friendship and watching him perform in the plays throughout the year!
Post a Comment