Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Post Dedication to Steve

Steve is forever talking about how he doesn't make the blog, or he only gets one line on the blog, so this posting is all about, and all for Steve.

Recent Steve activities...
Steve reorganized the game room upstairs and has made it his permanent home office. He had a 2nd phone line put in, new phone, and bought headphones for his conference calls. Apparently during one conference call with his boss, they asked if he was listening to the radio, and he had to tell them "No, that's my daughter in her room singing" luckily they weren't physically there to see how red his face was, but the rolling laughter on the other end of the phone only increased his facial flush.

Last Sunday we had all the kids and grandkids over to swim, sadly it rained. But, after a while it cleared out and they were able to swim.

He hired a contractor, hopefully it goes well, or I'll have a whole other posting dedicated to that.

He put up an early birthday present for Ali's birthday, a new basketball goal. He and Andy, put it together, took hours, it's a real nice one with plexiglass backboard, we're positive it will improve her game.

If you know Steve, then you know he likes to keep busy, so I'll try to slow him down a little more to get some "quotes" that are PG friendly!! :-)

Well, there you have it, an entire Posting all about Steve!! He is loved, and appreciated more than he knows!!!

I almost forgot, he's lost 4 pounds and he said it's cause I don't cook..........I'm working on getting those back on him, and maybe 10 more!!!!

No comments: