ok, still hot in Houston....just a quick update on the weather. Now on to the more interesting items..........MOVIES!!!
The Ugly Truth - Thumbs UP
not for kids. Steve and I went, and it was pretty funny.
Orphan - Thumbs UP
ok, this movie was rated R, but Jordan and I went (in the morning!! my rules to scary movies) and we were both impressed. Suspenseful, with an unexpected twist at the end! Definitely will see it again (on DVD).
G-Force - Thumbs in the middle
Definitely a kid movie, and it was cute, but I could of enjoyed it just as much on DVD.
The Proposal - Thumbs UP
ok, we went as a family to see this, laughter from all ages. Ryan Reynolds was HILARIOUS.
Ok, here is the amazing part of the movie updates, Steve went to 3 of the 4, he NEVER goes to the movies, and at the Ugly Truth, he ate 2 popcorns!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment