Friday, August 14, 2009

Jordan has a J-O-B

I am confident when I say we live our life per Murphy's law......

The day after we finished school clothes shopping for Jordan, the phone rang, it was her favorite store, American Eagle, wanting her to give them a reference and they wanted her for work. She jolted down to the mall, gave them her Yearbook advisor (who apparently raved about her to the young man!! Love that Sandsy!!) and they called the next day for her to show up today, from 11 - 3 for orientation/training. So, now that she can get a discount, we're done shopping! No Sales Tax weekend is next weekend, and they're beefing up staff to handle it, she is going to be loving when school arrives, cause she'll be exhausted from the weekend. From then on out, she'll be seasonal help, which makes her a shoe in for next summer employment!

Here's a funny, going in to work today, she has no idea what she is making per hour!

It's becoming a real toss up about my afterlife, I can't decide if I want to come back as a young Jordan - the carefree world of fun she lives in......or Rocky, he just lays around all day, occasionally has to do tricks for treats, but other than that, sleep, eat, rest, sleep, eat, rest, check the counter for sweets, sleep, eat, rest.

No comments: