Remember two track meets ago.....well, we found out that she jumped 26' and placed 4th, then last week with the wind in her face, she jumped 27' and didn't place...... I have to say, Spillane (another area school) had some big girls that were jumping FAR! But, on the bright side, all the squats at Soccer & Basketball must be paying off, she's improving her jump length, so her legs are getting stronger.............imagine if she would of had the wind to her back!! 5'2 Ali jumping 30' can it be done? Stay tuned.................
-1 day to Mascot tryouts - again, GO JORDAN!!
-2 days to tooth extractions - Go Ali!
Wisdom teeth are now scheduled for January 8th, 2010. Apparently Jordan has exceeded her Dental insurance allowance for the year! So unless we want to pay complete out of pocket on the Wisdoms....and we don't. Luckily, they're not bothering her, except she's teething a little, where they're trying to come through, which is an itching sensation, so I hope that's the extent of it and we can hold off, otherwise I'm going to be more loyal playing the lotto.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment