HAPPY Birthday Teri! Today's Teri's birthday, and she had to work a full day..............awwwww! :-)
We went and watched the JV & Varsity Soccer games tonight, JV won 5-0, and when we left at halftime of Varsity it was 0-0. A lot more power in the kicks in high school, than what we're seeing in middle school, it's amazing the difference. Jordan was taking pictures of Varsity for yearbook.
Jordan has her music downloaded & ready for Mascot tryouts!!
Tomorrow is Steve & I's 4 year anniversary, he has meetings through lunch, and I have to take Ali to practice, so no lunch or dinner celebration for us! Maybe Thursday lunch.
Ali's practice went well last night, she's on the youngster's team, and it appears there are only 7 of them, which should reap great benefits. Right now they have a mixed practice, where the older girls and the youngsters practice, it's really nice, the older girls help the younger ones with the new drills, so they really get something out of it. In the Michigan BBall camp, they call Ali "Tex" and "Houston" on this team, they all have nicknames, and so far it's looking like Ali's is "Michigan" how funny.
I can see how after blogging for awhile, Teri mentioned writing a book, I can understand that, it's easy to contemplate when you get conditioned to writing 3-4 times a week. Now what to title it? "Traci's Taxi" or "Menopause, where are you, I need an excuse to be bitchy" or "why cook, no ones home to eat" or "I want to be Ebert" so many options....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LMAO, or "I write every day so I might as well get paid for it". Thanks for the bday wishes!
Happy Anniversery to you both and tell Batman, I hope he has a WAM POWWY, Holy bikini Batman birthday!
Post a Comment