Today we had the track meet, where I got some good pictures. The problem with triple jump is, you never know what you place until 3-5 school days later...... We still don't know if she placed last week, crazy.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
optical illusion, she does not have pigtails!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Unlike her bball photos, her mouth is closed in these photos. Just an observation. I know nothing about the form for track, so that leaves my mind free to digress. lol
Good photos.
Is this like the long jump? Why does it take so long for the results? I worked for the track coach at the high school for awhile and this was not an issue with the long jump there...or with any event.
it's not the long jump, but very similiar. Except coming down for the jump, they have to do a little skip, then a mule kick, then jump up and as far as they can.... not being a tracker myself, I find it a tad confusing, but fun to watch!
I think the delay is not only the consolidated lengths, but each meet is with about 5-7 schools within the district, so I suspect the majority of the delay is the coordination of the coaches, getting the ribbons distributed, then tell the kids.... still so crazy to me! Ali has a 3rd place ribbon, that she's happy with, they get ribbons up to 6th place.
Post a Comment