Friday, January 30, 2009

Revolutionary Road & Superbowl

I went and saw Revolutionary Road, with the Titanic duo (Leo & Kate), it was....ok. Nothing I'd give an award to, a couple of unhappy suburbanites, who drink & cuss alot, basically a show about a couple in a rut. And possibly, partially insane...........not sure. I left thinking I could of waited for the DVD, rather than pay $7.50 for the movie, and $9.50 for my popcorn and water.

On to other things, who are you rooting for in the Superbowl? I'm going for the underdogs, the Cards!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always been a Steeler fan, since before their first super bowl ring. I think that was SB X...so that was way long ago. What's this one? 43? 45? so 33 to 35 years ago? God, I'm old in super bowl years!

Anonymous said...

Go Lions!

Wait, they suck.

I really didn't care who won. It was a good game, though.

Kristi

Traci said...

LOL! I saw some headlines about teams that haven't made a superbowl, Lions, Texans...both listed!

I won $25 on a sb pot, leaving me only $50 in the red!!! :-)

Oh well, all in good fun.