We got back on Saturday evening around 11:00, the day in Michigan was a nice, clear day, no road issues, no airline delays, perfect. When we arrived in Houston, it was 72 degrees, it was GREAT! Let the thawing begin. The next day, I came home from the grocery store, and Steve, and Jordan were in shorts, later in the day, the weather changed and they were back in jeans & sweatshirts. It's been cold all week, and rainy, like we brought the weather home with us. Gas in Rosco was $1.84 when we left, and Houston wa s$1.46.
Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny, and 75 - Gosh I hope so!
Project Livingroom is now in progress, I've bought drapes, finding rods (good lord, they're expensive!!!); found a rug I really like, so I'll have to take before & after pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're right, drapery rods are outrageous! I remember shopping around forever for mine. But it was more difficult because I had to find them to fit a 14' picture window. I found them the cheapest through JC Penny, if I remember correctly.
Thanks for all the updates, I am reliving the fun again! :)
Be sure to check out Anne's new blog. It is fun reading.
Post a Comment