New Years Eve we went to the Hunting camp, we had munchies, played tunk, and visited with everyone. We stayed much later than we predicted, until 11:00. It was our return from the club where I had my first deer sighting, everyone else had seen deer, except me, and the one I saw was stiff legged in the snowbank, deader than a doornail, that the snowplow had moved off the road into the bank, where he froze solid. Nice. My dad thought it was a tree branch in the bank, then realized it was a deers hind quarter sticking up. At that moment, I wished I had my camera, would of made a nice blog picture.
New Years Day was the big bowl game, UGA vs. Michigan State, the first half was promising for State, but after halftime it was allllll Georgia! Ali and I went out with red colored water to display our UGA support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment