Friday, January 30, 2009

E B O P

can you tell from the above, we visited the eye doctor today? Yea, confirmation that I'm blind, but hey, he says the eyes are healthy! I guess that's good, wish I could see better. and this is the first eye doctor that flat told us we are not candidates for eye surgery (lasik). Steve isn't because his distant vision is already great, and the lasik doesn't help for the close up. And if I wanted it, I'd still need reading glasses, so why bother! That, and I can't see myself having eye surgery, the idea makes me queasy. We should have our new spectacles in less than a week. I however, did get contacts as well, I haven't worn contacts in years, many, many years. These fit great, no spinning on my football shaped eyeballs. The last time I tried they would spin, and consequently go out of focus, which was quite hazardous while driving.

We removed Ali from the AAU tryouts she had earlier, the girls were quite intimidating. They were draining 3-pointers from practically the half court line! She has her band ensemble tomorrow morning, and afterwards she has another tryout, with girls her own age. So we'll see how that goes...... they won their game yesterday by 6 points. Ali had 4 or 6 points, it was a good game.

Jordan leaves tmw at 7:00am to go to the school, to ride over to another high school with the swim team, she has to take pictures for yearbook, and this is their districts. So, she's going to be snapping up a storm.

No comments: