Ike is coming for a visit, he needs a Texas fix. So that bad boy is suppose to land late Friday night, early Saturday morning. We're expecting high winds, and lots of rain. The Texas coast line communities are closing down (all the cancellations are on the news - schools closing until Monday, everything). That is everything but my technology giant company again, and I am now becoming certain they have their own Doppler system and know more than the media is telling us!!! :-) We should know about our schools and HP tmw. Friday should be a busy evacuation day for the roads. Gas stations already have lines out in the streets (we're full). So tomorrow we'll be at the grocery store with EVERYONE stocking up on water and canned foods (oh, yum, cold spagetti-o's here we come). Anywho, I'll take pictures and keep ya posted. So again, we're HUNKERING down in Houston.
The Hurricane season ends in November, I think, can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I posted the transtar cams on my blog. WOW, the freeway is packed tonight!
Post a Comment