Busy, Busy, but will be updating soon.....
ali lost her soccer game, 4-2, but definite improvements are seen from last year to this. We're in a different bracket this season, and have some strong competition.
I will have a link to the new soccer blog, as I've been titled Team Blog mom. Nice. I'm still waiting on parental permissions of having their girls' pictures on the blog.
Jordan was given lead to a song this Sunday in church. She says it's bluegrassy (ie. country like). So we will see if Ali can record the song and post the video to the blog.
Jordan is working hard at school, after school activities, church & friends. She can't wait for her driver's license.
We had cousins Julie and Ron over for the first Texans game, the day was great, the game was less than desirable results. Kinda like watching the Lions. Which we were watching the Lions as well, and they were doing better than the Texans.............how sad is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment