Saturday, February 28, 2009

More Movie Opinions

I went and saw The International with Clive Owen this week. It was a thumbs almost totally up, so better than mediocre, but not a "must see" it can wait for DVD. Clive was appealing!



DVD Reviews- Body of Lies, Leo Capricio & Russell Crowe. Good, but pay close attention. I couldn't figure out the whole time whether to trust Russell Crowe or not, if you watch, tell if you think he's a good guy, or bad.



DVD Review #2 - Pride and Glory - Edward Norton and Colin Farrell. This was good, I fell asleep so I have to rewatch the last hour, but it was pretty good/intense up until I snoozed, that was around 1:15am.....so not due to the movie.



Movies I can't wait to see, Julia Roberts & Clive Owen movie coming out March 20th, and the remake of Disney's Witch Mountain (The Rock, Dwayne Johnson) coming out spring break! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

traci - Body of Lies - think Crowe
was a good guy but only if it worked in his plan.. otherwise you were just in his way. Unc Dan