Ali's last basketball game was last Thursday, all three teams won their final games! It was against some of the girls we play with in the league, and some on the soccer team, so it was a nice win. It was fun to watch the soccer players play basketball, they were the agressive ones! Although, Ali did knock one down, and accidently hit another in the mouth, so I'm sure they're saying the same thing about her!!!
Today is the first Track meet. She had track practice on Friday, and found out Monday that she made the meet. Originally, she was all excited about doing hurdles, apparently this was from a distance, cause when she tried it, yea it wasn't happening. She has made the meet doing a long jump competition. They do three jumps, some mule kick, then the long jump, so this should be interesting... I'm taking my camera, and since it's outside, I should get some good pictures. Indoors w/Basketball, the camera was not my friend, I don't know what I was doing wrong. Does anyone know how the settings should be for Action+Indoors, they were coming out fuzzy, ghosty. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
About the camera settings:
In my limited experience, the pre-sets are wonderful, except in low light conditions, such as at night or indoors. Action and indoors require completely different settings. Action needs fast shutter speeds to catch the action without the blur. Indoors or low light require the shutter to stay open longer in order to gather more light so you can see the subject.
The short answer is: I can't fix the situation. You will have to figure out how to manually adjust the settings, and that will require web research. You have a SLR, so I am thinking you should have a manual option, you just have to figure out what the settings are. (not so short, eh?)
Post a Comment