I'm starting to wish I was Ebert, what were those two guys that watched movies and reviewed them, man what a cushie job!
Today, I went and saw "Taken" with Liam Neeson, it was pretty intense, and made me decide my children are never leaving the country. Jordan says her Senior trip will be out of the country, I think not!!! Anyways, thumbs up. And when he's fighting the bad guys, he actually limps away, making it more real, cause after all that, I'd be limping...... actually, I'd be laid out on the floor, but whatever!
And for you Outer Banks folks, Richard Gere and Diane Lane, the Road to Rodanthe (?), is a box of kleenex, but it was a good story line.
I can't remember if I rated the Secret Lives of Bees, but that's a 2 box of Kleenex type show. Dakota Fanning does a great job as usual, and Pinka Jade Smith was the producer, and I think it's her first, but definitely thumbs up for the movie.
And we watched the Express, definitely Thumbs up. Football flick, true story - we really enjoyed watching that one. In the category of "Rudy" & "remember the Titans"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your movie reviews. I am heading to Kristi's next weekend and we are going to go see Taken.
I took a couple days off the following week so I can have a 4 day weekend. I am not sure what I am going to do with a Monday/Tuesday to myself (without the hammock)but I am sure I could use the time to take care of a few things and pretend to be responsible....hm, maybe my tax refund will be in my bank account...
Post a Comment