Jordan went to her Key club activity. She played Wii Sports at the retirement home. She said it was fun. One lady had long white hair, it reminded her of Rose from the Titanic. Oh, how I hope I look like Rose when these all turn gray!
Saturday night we were going to a friends 50th Birthday party, needless to say by the time we got Ali to her friends house for the evening, and came home and got ready, we were TIRED. Instead of going downtown, we went 1 mile from the house to watch Chasity, Donnie, Andy & Lauryn play their year end Dart Championship. It was Lauryn's birthday, so her mom and boyfriend (from Mt. Pleasant Michigan) were there, so a good time was had by all. And the icing on the cake was Ohio State losing to Penn!!!! I always appreciate OSU losing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment