No school today, teacher in-service day. So our household slept in! I overslept, didn't wake up until 8:40, yea, that's 40 minutes AFTER I'm suppose to be at work! Luckily, I work from home on Mondays, so I just puttered out to the living room and logged in.
Today is Chasity's birthday, so after soccer practice we're running to a sports bar where her friends are hosting a celebration for her.
Tomorrow it's back to the grind, I have cross country practice duty, that means we're out the door at 6:05 am, but this should be the last week, unless we make districts.....stay tuned on that one.
Tomorrow Ali plays for the 7th grade football game, so I'm hoping to get pictures of her playing her french horn.
Wednesday is the Cross Country meet, and church for both. Thursday is soccer practice, and I'm going to dinner, Red Onion, with cousin Julie. Friday is football game, I think I'm taking Ali and her friends (I can't keep up) and Saturday we're traveling to College Station for soccer, if I can coordinate rides for Jordan who has musical auditions and Key Club responsibilities. They're playing Wii at a retirement home, she's really looking forward to getting her butt beat at bowling by seniors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment