Friday, August 29, 2008

First Week of School

So school started on Monday, and it was a success. Monday night at 3:30am I had a kid barfing, and thought that I should wake from my deep sleep to watch. Needless to say she was home Tuesday (2nd Day of school) and again on Wednesday (3rd day of school). Wednesday afternoon we rec'd a call from the school to see if Ali was a drop out! They said most people don't miss the first week of school, so they thought she was a dropout! a drop out, in 7th grade, can you imagine, I CAN'T.

Jordan stayed healthy and away from the quaratined area. she has some classes with alot of her friends, some with hardly any (new friend opportunities) and some classes she's going to change completely. She's changing from Softball to Theater 2 (which is a more appropriate class for her). Her lunch has very few of her girlfriends (actually none), so she sits with her guy friends, close to the hot football players (so I hear)!

Ali has to be at school at 6:20am (Yes AM) for Cross Country training where they start their mornings with 4.5 miles a day. She should be in great shape for basketball.

Jordan has been getting to school at 6:30am, and going to join a group F-BLA, Future Business Leaders of America, looks good on the college apps, and sounds fun. Her friend is the president, so it should be a good time.

No comments: