I'm not sure where the week went, Monday Jordan returned at 4:00, and I had to run her to the church for her band tryouts (won't know anything until next week, keep your fingers crossed), then later in the evening, we celebrated Stu's birthday party at the house. I made taco's with the rice spin, recipe that Cari gave me over the phone, and may I say, they were a BIG hit. Everyone liked them. Sarah, Crystal and Ali swam, before dinner and afterwards they played the Wii. I also made Peanut Butter brownie bars from the Taste of Home, Church supper recipes cookbook, and boy, oh boy, were they rich. Tasty, but rich. See the link for the recipe, getting blog good!
Tuesday I took both the girls to 24Fitness, it was JOrdan's first visit, but Ali and I have been 3 times now. I walked for an hour, with an incline, and was D-O-N-E, as in "time to go, girls!" Jordan came off the thigh-o-killer saying she felt good, and then came yesterday!!! LOL. From 24Fitness we went home and freshened up for Ali's BBall game. They encountered their first loss. The girls were 8-10graders, and used foul language, which gave us some technical shots. Ali fueled the momentum at the end of the game with an easy lay up. All the girls, other team also, didn't snap to which basket they were at (and we were in the 4th quarter, so truly a mental lapse) and her teammate threw the ball in from under our basket, and everyone else was waiting for her to come up the court, but since it was our basket, she dribbled in for a short layup, and scored, only for the other team to go "oh, duh!" On the next possession she scored another two points and we were within a basket, which made the other team more "aggressive" I mean it looked like roller derby out there, anywho, the end result was we lost by one basket, but it was a great game.
Wednesday, signed Ali up for Soccer, and we had another BBall game, Jordan went to Beach in the box at church (sand volleyball), we were like 1 minute late for Ali's game, however no big deal, we won the game 28-4, after being 15 points ahead, they only grant you one point for a basket, so in summary, we KILLED them.
Jordan's church is having a sandvolleyball tournament mid-August, so she's looking forward to that.
Today, Thursday, Jordan has Thursday throw down at the church, and Ali and I are going to 24Fitness, I'll probably wake up unable to walk! Steve gets quality alone time this evening, just him, his garage, and TV...ah, how nice it is to be king. :-)
I'll post pictures (not of 24HR fitness!) later this evening, or tmw. Come on Friday, I need some REST!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment