Ali was invited with her friends to meet and see Mamma Mia so I took her, and went myself, but sat away from the Pre-Teens (God forbid their mother was going to be there, too!!). Anyways, a short review from me would be, wait for the DVD. It had a cute story, but was disjointed, and Pierce Brosnan can not sing. I believe the movie makers had the same conclusion, because the music was louder than his singing, like they were purposely trying to drown him out!
Ali's response was, they sang too much, not what she thought it would be, and it would of been funnier if they talked more and sang less.
So there you have our Movie review of the week. Stay tuned, with Jordan gone for the weekend, we'll probably hit another movie, and right now top on her list is "Meet Dave" with Eddie Murphy (god help me, it can't be as bad as "Don't mess with the Zohan", can it?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really behind on reading blogs. :) But don't let the movie discourage you from seeing the musical live, should you have a chance. I listened to part of the movie soundtrack, and thought the singing was awful. I've seen the live version, and it's great. Plus, I don't think the story line is as disjointed, since they have more time to tell it (live, it's ~3 funfilled hours).
Cousin Kristi
Post a Comment