Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday - 11/3

Today I worked from home. I needed to get the church supper prepared for Wednesday, I have to cook for 30 teenagers. So, I'm working and preparing spaghetti. I'll have spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and then chocolate chip, and double chocolate cookies for the teenie boppers!

Tonight I take to soccer, so I'm now watching the movie "Pentagon Papers" and last night I watched a 1940ish movie "Shadow of doubt" it was quite good. Lately I've been getting into the classics, less predictable, it's funny watching them smoke and drink on the screen, and the music is really interesting, makes you wonder why that type music for that scene (like the beginnings of special effects were occurring).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched a sophia loren movie on AMC tonight-I love the classics. And it was funny to see one of the characters walk into a restaurant and the smoke was super thick - i had to laugh!

Traci said...

The Pentagon papers was real good, not a classic, I was surprised, because when I ordered it I thought it was a 60's type movie, but it was 2003 (I think) and James Spade did a good job.

This week I'm watching, "How to marry a millionnaire" and it's definitely a classic, hope it's good.