ok, since I mentioned Wii-Fit on the earlier post, I have to tell you how much we're loving it!! It's quite an unique experience, the balancing games....well, they're TOUGH! The arobics, a breeze! Ha, I wish! They have a soccer game, where you tilt your weight of your legs to head the soccer ball, you get a point each hit, however......they may throw cleats, and if you accidently hit those with your head, first you feel like you actually feel the pain, and secondly it deducts a point. Then there are these black and white pandas, that look just like the soccer ball, well, if you accidently hit those, it deducts 3 points - it's pretty rough as well. The hula hooping, total blast! You can get more than one hoop on at a time and really rack up some points, you can get a total of 6 on at once, but you really have to keep your hips moving to keep them all up (real life like). Anywho, total thumbs up!
And..... there will be no photo's of this event!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will have to get one - thanks for sharing the great photos!
I can't hulahoop anymore! Wonder if I could "wing it" for wii.
I could use the balance stuff more. The are starting to make me do those in physical therapy. I stink!
See you soon!
Post a Comment